Certified Agile Leaders® are inclusive, democratic, and exhibit a greater openness to ideas and innovations. With a passion for learning, a focus on developing people, and a strong ability to define and communicate a desired vision, they possess all of the tools necessary to successfully inspire others and become a change agent within any organization. Available only through The Center For Agile Leadership®, a Certified Agile Leader® is an individual who has proven expertise in the area of leadership agility.
This program meets the learning objectives of the Scrum Alliance Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) Program. Graduates will receive the Credential 1 of the Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) Program.
By earning a Certified Agile Leader® certification you:
- Receive the Credential 1 of the Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) Program.
- Become an architect of cultures and organizations that are truly agile.
- Gain the skills necessary to create productive teams that excel because they have a strong sense of purpose and accomplishment.
- Add more tools to your toolbox for dealing with change and making decisions.
- Gain a better understanding for the changing business world and future proof your career.
- Demonstrate to your organization and your team your dedication to the study of Agile Leadership and your strong desire to be an effective leader.
- Engage with a company that was founded on Agile Leadership practices and utilizes them on a daily basis.
As a CAL, you will be able to fill the role of an Agile Leader. Through the certification process, you will gain an understanding of Agile Leadership, including values, principles, tools, and techniques.
SOLD OUT- CONTACT DAN.REYNOLDS@BRAINTRUSTGROUP.COM TO BE PLACED ON A WAITING LIST.