The Center For Agile Leadership® is one of the first training providers in the world to be approved to offer Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) Credential II Certification. The goal of the CAL Credential II is to guide leaders in deepening, applying, and sharing their Agile leadership learning. It is a deep dive into the concepts of the CAL I, including practical role-playing experiences and advanced personal growth skills. It also covers additional material that builds on CAL I around organizational culture and high performance.Find a Class Near You
More than a training class or workshop, CAL II is comprehensive program that includes three primary components:
- Validated practice
- Advanced education
- Peer-based sharing
The Center For Agile Leadership® has divided these learning objectives into two training modules: Validated Practice combined with Advanced Education, then Self-Evaluation and Peer-Based Workshop. The two modules can be taken consecutively or separately, but the Advanced Education workshop must be completed before the Peer-Based Workshop.
- Obtain your Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) Credential I.
(Subject to approval, we also accept CAL Level I graduates from some additional programs)
- Practice as an Agile leader for one year.
(Must wait 12 months after earning your CAL Level I Certification)
- Hold an active leadership position for one year.
(Must prove employment in a leadership role for the previous 12 months)
- Participate in a minimum of three of our Center For Agile Leadership® coaching calls.
(Alumni calls are held every month and are open to all past graduates)
Attend our 2-day workshop, Building An Agile Culture
In this intensive, two-day workshop we will show you how to build a truly Agile culture based on a set of shared beliefs that create a common bond between leadership and team members. Over the two days, we’ll teach you how to assess your current culture and set a baseline. We’ll demonstrate practical tools and techniques to build an Agile culture that works to empower. And we’ll study real life examples of what’s worked and what hasn’t as we’ve built our own company culture and that of our clients.Full Workshop Description
Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) Credential II Advanced Education
This course should be combined with our one-day Peer-Based Workshop in order to complete the full Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) Credential II. The classes do not have to be taken together, but this two-day Advanced Education Workshop must be completed first. Many of our clients take the Advanced Education Workshop in one year and then take the Peer Based Workshop in the following year.
- Building on our two-day culture workshop, CAL Certification 2 candidates will each participate in a one-day peer review workshop. The purpose of this workshop is for each candidate to present to the group and then defend their position as an Agile leader during a live Q&A session. You will be required to present your presentation and will be asked to defend your experiences.
To prepare for this peer-based workshop there are number of homework assignments for each candidate. To assist with this process, you will be assigned a Center For Agile Leadership® facilitator who will guide you through each step and coach you toward success. With our help, you will be expected to complete the following homework prior to your peer workshop date:
- 360 Evaluation- Your mentor will provide you with the tools to solicit 360 degree reviews from your peers, supervisors, and team members.
- Agile Leader Presentation- Your mentor will work with you and advise you as you create a visual presentation outlining your journey as an Agile leader and detail the impact you have had.
- Executive Summary- You will be expected to provide a written summary of your presentation.
Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) Credential II Peer Workshop
This course can be combined with our two-day Advanced Education Class in order to complete the full Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) Credential II. The classes do not have to be taken together, but the Advanced Education Workshop must be completed first. Many of our clients take the Advanced Education Workshop in one year and then take the Peer Based Workshop in the following year.
Questions about CAL Credential II?
Still have questions? Complete the form below and one of our CAL facilitators will contact you directly to answer any questions that you might have. We’re here to guide you through this process.