WELCOME TO THE FREEDOM OF OUR “YOU-PICK” THE DATE – VIRTUAL PRIVATE CLASS OFFERINGS
YOU email Rikki Schwartz with interest in this 2-Day private class, and we’ll find a date/time AND a price that works best for you and your colleagues!!
Traditional leadership practices are outdated and ineffective in today’s workplace. With the introduction of the internet, email, and smart phones, business has changed; but the principles and practices taught in business schools across the country have remained the same. As a result, leaders and organizations who refuse to evolve are finding themselves trying to ineffectively engage a disengaged workforce. Since the early 2000s, Agile methods have transformed how the world develops software; now those same values and principles can make you a better leader! Packed with practical approaches and techniques to become inclusive, democratic, and more open to ideas and innovations, you’ll leave this class with a completely changed perspective on your role as a leader.
- A clear understanding of the values and principles of Agile and how to apply them to everyday leadership challenges
- The knowledge necessary to establish an Agile team that is self-organizing and self-managing
- A view towards focusing on strengths and developing yourself and individuals in a healthy, agile way
- Open your team up to being more engaged, innovative and joyful by shifting their motivation from external to internal sources
- Free yourself from the need to micromanage your team’s work, so you can have more time to focus on more long-term and strategic goals
- Learn the secrets to shifting from the daily work that drains you to the work that brings you the most energy and happiness
- Digital copies of all class materials
- Detailed report on your top 5 strengths (Utilizing the CliftonStrengths – formerly StrengthsFinder – Assessment Tool)
- Free bi-monthly webinars; deliver new content, IDS issues, and review Leadership books
- Membership to the private “True Agile Leader™” LinkedIn Group
- Access to the “Becoming A True Agile Leader™” Podcast
- Access to the entire Center For Agile Leadership video library