WELCOME TO THE FREEDOM OF OUR “YOU-PICK” THE DATE – VIRTUAL PRIVATE CLASS OFFERINGS
YOU email Rikki Schwartz with interest in this 2-Day private class, and we’ll find a date/time AND a price that works best for you and your colleagues!
Agile is built upon a foundation of cross-functional, self-organizing, and self-managing teams. Learn the meanings behind these terms, why they are absolutely essential to team success, and how you go about developing them. This class is designed to help foster and support fully accountable True Agile Teams from the ground up. In this class, you will learn how to guide your team through the fundamentals of forming, storming, and norming. You will leave with a clear path toward unprecedented job satisfaction and productivity for everyone on your team.
- All the groundwork necessary in order to grow and nurture a team that experiences the joy, confidence and personal accountability that comes with true Agile Team thinking
- Thoughtful insights into the inner-workings of teams, and how to use those insights to keep inspiring and motivating your teams indefinitely
- Detailed guides for taking self-management to a new level, with Agile practices for hiring and discharging employees, as well continuous performance improvement
- Rapidly get your team moving in the same direction like never before
- Watch your team members blossom and grow under a leadership style that trusts and delegates
- Shift the concentration of managers from the tactical to the strategic; feel everyone’s relief when that frees up time for leadership to focus on broader strategic initiatives
- Team Formation binder with printed class materials
- 2 Inspiring Teamwork Books
- Free monthly alumni calls where we; deliver new content, IDS issues, and review Leadership books
- Membership to the private “True Agile Leader™” LinkedIn Group
- Access to the “Becoming A True Agile Leader™” Podcast
- Access to the entire Center For Agile Leadership video library