WELCOME TO THE FREEDOM OF OUR “YOU-PICK” THE DATE VIRTUAL OFFERING
YOU email Rikki Schwartz with interest in this 2-HOUR class, and we’ll find a date/time that works best for YOU!
Who This Virtual Class Is For:
Anyone in a leadership position that is not giving, receiving or embracing the constant performance feedback that Agile Leadership demands (PARTICULARLY during this global crisis).
Agile leaders know that “constant feedback” is a key tenet of leadership. But it is often the most elusive. This class will help you love to give it, love to get it, and learn how to ask for it.
As a student of “Feedback – The Art of Giving, Getting and Garnering It”, I want to…
1. Identify the uncomfortable reasons leaders avoid giving feedback
2. Better understand the art (and science) of giving effective feedback COMFORTABLY
3. Learn the art (and science) of receiving feedback COMFORTABLY
4. Learn how to solicit feedback when your leader doesn’t give it
6. Have a dedicated Q&A session with a Center For Agile Leadership® executive regarding giving, getting and garnering feedback.
• Practical tools and techniques for overcoming the challenges of getting, giving and asking for feedback
• Access to a Center For Agile Leadership® executive who will share open and honest experiences related to performance feedback.
• Access to other students who will share their open and honest experiences with feedback.
You and your team members will experience:
– Greater Engagement
– Less anxiety (particularly during times of crisis)
– Improved Morale
– Elevated Confidence (in the organization and in themselves)
– Enhanced Innovation
– Increased Personal Accountability
– Higher Job Satisfaction (which boosts Retention)
Email Rikki Schwartz with interest in this 2-HOUR class, and we’ll find a date/time that works best for YOU! Best part, you and at least 3 of your colleagues can make it a PRIVATE BOGO class!