WELCOME TO THE FREEDOM OF OUR “YOU-PICK” THE DATE VIRTUAL OFFERING
YOU email Rikki Schwartz with interest in this 120 MIN class, and we’ll find a time that works best for YOU!
Who This Virtual Class Is For:
Anyone in a leadership position that is looking for practical tools and techniques… and more confidence… when it comes to managing remote team members.
Whether you’ve been managing remote teams for years… or were just thrust into a virtual manager role… you’ll leave with a better understanding of how to overcome some of the challenges, AND capitalize on the benefits, of managing a remote team.
As a student of managing remote teams, I want to…
- Identify and embrace the benefits of managing remote teams
- Acknowledge the challenges of managing remote teams
- Dispel some common myths about managing remote employees
- Learn some tips for overcoming the challenges of managing remote teams
- Share best practices with the class leader and other class mates
- Have a dedicated Q&A session with a Center For Agile Leadership® executive regarding the challenges that he/she has faced managing remote teams, and how he/she overcame them
- Practical tools and techniques for overcoming the challenges of remote team management
- Access to a Center For Agile Leadership® executive who will share open and honest experiences with managing their own remote teams
- Access to other students who will share their open and honest experiences with managing their own remote teams
Your team members will have:
- Greater engagement
- Improved morale
- Elevated confidence (in the organization and in themselves)
- Enhanced innovation
- Increased personal accountability
- Higher job satisfaction (which boosts retention)
- Digital copies of all class materials
- Free monthly alumni calls
- Membership to the private “True Agile Leader™” LinkedIn Group
- Access to the “Becoming A True Agile Leader™” Podcast
- Access to the entire Center For Agile Leadership video library
Email Rikki Schwartz if you’re interested in this virtual class, and we’ll find a time that works for YOU. Best part, you and at least 3 of your colleagues can make it a PRIVATE BOGO class!