WELCOME TO THE FREEDOM OF OUR “YOU-PICK” THE DATE VIRTUAL OFFERING
YOU email Rikki Schwartz with interest in this 90-MIN class, and we’ll find a time that works best for YOU!
Who has higher Emotional Intelligence – men or women? The answer might surprise you! And there are lots more surprises in store for you as we dig into the subject. Join us while we tackle the paradox that Emotional Intelligence creates for women leaders!
As a graduate of this highly interactive 90-minute class, you will…
- Examine the research related to Emotional Intelligence (EQ) in women versus men
- Understand the roles that neuroanatomy and socialization play in Emotional Intelligence
- Understand the difference between Agentic and Communal skills as they apply to Emotional Intelligence
- Understand the paradox that women face when it comes to Emotional Intelligence, and how it directly contributes to the leadership gender gap
- Examine ways that women can overcome that paradox, while still remaining true to themselves
- Open Q&A with the (female) President of the Center for Agile Leadership
Email Rikki Schwartz if you’re interested in this virtual class, and we’ll find a time that works for YOU. Best part, you and at least 3 of your colleagues can make it a PRIVATE BOGO class!