True Agile LeadersTM are inclusive, democratic leaders who exhibit a greater openness to ideas and innovations. With a passion for learning, a focus on developing people, and a strong ability to define and communicate a desired vision, they possess all of the tools necessary to successfully inspire others and become an agent for change within any organization.Take The First Step
Traditional leadership practices are outdated and ineffective in today’s workplace. Research has proven that over 70% of workers in America are actively disengaged and that managers are the number one cause of job dissatisfaction.
Agile leaders focus on the needs of others. They acknowledge other people’s perspectives, give them the care they need to meet their work and personal goals, involve them in decisions where appropriate, and build a sense of community within their teams. This leads to higher engagement, more trust, and stronger relationships with team members and other stakeholders.Take The First Step
True Agile Leaders…
- Embrace every aspect of agility
- Set a clear vision that their team can embrace and own
- Believe in their mission and live it on a daily basis
- Build a culture of self-organizing and self-managing teams
- Focus on what really matters- delivering value
- Help their team members take care of the customers
Would Your Team Walk
Through Fire For You?
About The Center For Agile Leadership®
The Center For Agile Leadership® is based on a new way of thinking. It’s leadership for the next generation of business. Using the principles of Agile, we teach leaders how to successfully inspire others and become agents for change within their organization and within their own lives.
By learning to apply the values and principles of Agile to the way that you lead, you can build teams that will walk through fire for you.
Are You Ready For The
Applying the concepts of Agile to leading people is revolutionary. We’re looking for the disrupters… the pioneers who are willing to take chances and make changes. We’re looking for the leaders who are not satisfied with the status quo and the leaders who can see that the world is changing around them. We want the next generation of business leaders who are ready to embrace a better way to get things done.Get Certified
Upcoming Virtual Classes
- 4/6/2020 – Managing Remote Teams (2-hr $99)
- 4/8/2020 – Agile Leadership During a Crisis (4-hr $199)
- 4/9/2020 (CST/EST) – Leading Cultural Transformation (4-hr $199)
- 4/10/2020 (PST/MST) – Leading Cultural Transformation (4-hr $199)
- 4/13/2020 – Leading Agile Culture Shock (4-hr $199)
- 4/15-16/2020 – Becoming a True Agile Culture(TM (2-day $495)
- 4/29-30/2020 – Becoming a True Agile Leader(TM) (2-day $495)